Friday, September 5, 2008

day 4 of our trip

We went and saw the changing of the guards at a museum were there were crowns of old Swedish kings (no wonder there were guards). Then we got on a train and I met a boy named nic..nicu??? OK but I do know that a good nickname for him would be nicke. So we made friends and had a lot of fun. He likes Nintendo. Hey! Did you know that there are zombies in zelda? I mean besides the fairies bringing you back to life and stuff, you know what I mean? Well anyways we had a lot of fun. He got off the train before I did so I got pretty bored the rest of the trip. When we got off the train at the end of the line (we usually do except on subways) we went to stay in a nice house with bedrooms for guests. We had a lot of fun playing with the kids there.

No comments: