Saturday, June 7, 2008

the most abnormal day ever

This is the most weirdest day ever. I got to 2 hits in baseball (when before I barely
hit fowls before!) and scored on one of them. (The other one, I was thrown out at first.) we beat the red sox 20-03! I fell and almost knocked my kneecap off in the snack tent after the game. On the bottom of it was asphalt. Our team won first prize in baseball. After the game, Andrew's stitches were yanked out with pliers by Dr. Brink. When we came back to our house, it was completely empty. Outside it was unbelievably cold. That's one weird day all right!

2 comments:

John Fekete said...

Christopher,

I dont know what was more joyous. Your hit and your happiness after or the look on your fathers face when you hit the ball and then safely reached base! After a great back up in the field where you made a very good throw to first base!Great game today. I always knew you had it in you.

By the second hit, you came up to bat like a veteran ready to get on base, and hungry for more.

Its been really great knowing you for the last two years and watching you stick with it. You are a very special boy and will be a success at anything you put your mind to.

Bon Voyage my friend.

Anonymous said...

Christopher - congratulations! I truly wish I could have seen your first hits in person! I hope I get to see you play baseball here in the U.S. sometime! Travel safe and make sure to keep a travel journal so you can tell us all about your adventures when we see you in Pinecrest!
xoxo,
auntie mae mae