Tuesday, May 13, 2008

This Morning

This morning I awoke with my brother and sister squabbling. I sighed. Andrew (6) and Katie (4) are so noisy so I waited for them to finish their breakfast, get dressed, get their jackets on, get out of the apartment and eventually go down the elevator, get outside the building, and drive to school, biting and kicking. Then I got out of my room and started writing my blog, while I listened to Follow Me Now by Alvin and the Chipmunks. Then I ate my breakfast which I forgot to eat earlier. I looked at my 3rd pickle building which I copied from the one in London, England! (here's a view of it from the Tower of London) Mine is 5 ft. tall! I am a great creator and everyone says so. When I was 5 I built a Lego Schooner!------by Christopher

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christopher! Please explain to your auntie mae mae what a pickle building is. I am intrigued. You can email me about it!

-auntie mae mae

John Fekete said...

Christopher,

Awesome blog. You will need to show me how to get the music on it as I am too old to figure out how to do it on mine.

I will show to Sean and Sarah and hopefully inspire them to do something productive with the computer.